3.09.2012

what's making me happy today... first edition!

I thought it might be fun to document some of the things that make me happy here at work... in addition to the time I spend in the storytime room. :)

I was just going through some of the pictures I've been taking to update my posts so that they include actual PHOTOS of the crafts that I describe doing, and I came across this one...


We had a terrarium program here at the library not too long ago and in prepping for it, a co-worker and I became slightly obsessed with teeny, tiny gardens in containers. So I bought a jar and decorative rocks at IKEA and last weekend, I trekked out to the gardening center and got myself some pea gravel, charcoal, sphagnum moss, potting soil, little plants AND tiny terracotta pots! *squeee!*

I can't wait to make a fairy garden with my kids this summer. :)

And that's what's making me happy today... my desktop terrarium.

0 comments: